- This event has passed.
Taxes & Fees Webinar
February 9 @ 6:00 pm
In a world where suddenly there is so much more uncertainty, instability, and risk, how we think about retirement may change.
The goal of income tax planning is to help minimize your federal income tax liability. You can achieve this in different ways.
Get informed–Get the facts! Join us for this timely webinar where you will learn:
– How much do you have to make to break even on your investments?
– How to help prepare for a deeper decline.
– Shift income to your family members to help lower the overall family tax burden.
– Deduction planning involves proper timing and control over your income.
– Difference between a lower and higher Tax Bracket in Retirement.
– Year-end planning focuses on your marginal income tax bracket.
– How internal interest costs & fees can affect your bottom line.
These are just a few things covered in this brand-new and timely ONLINE presentation.
Note: this is not light entertainment. This is a 40-minute interactive presentation that is packed with facts about taxes and fees that can directly impact all citizens and will be shocking to learn for many.
One of the questions we hear most often from attendees is: “Why haven’t I heard this before?”
The reason may be shocking to hear…
If there are significant savings you have diligently built over the years, don’t miss this educational event to learn the facts you need to help prepare yourself for the changes ahead.
Join us for this critical NO COST web-based presentation hosted by retirement specialists and get your questions answered.
When: Thursday, February 9th at 6:00 PM CST
Where: This is an online presentation. Join us from the comfort of your home, view on your computer or phone!