- This event has passed.
February 15 @ 6:00 pm
Learning how to avoid costly mistakes may be the best investment you can make.
You are cordially invited to an informational dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. There is no obligation, and nothing will be sold. Enjoy a complimentary dinner, after the presentation.
Well-known local retirement specialist, Nathan Cox will reveal the latest proven techniques and strategies to help you preserve your capital, get more income, decrease your risk and reduce your tax burden. You will leave with valuable information you can act upon immediately, such as:
- How will the new tax reform bill impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
- How you can help create a retirement income that you and your spouse cannot outlive.
- How will America’s debt & deficit likely impact your retirement.
- How you may dramatically increase your interest earnings – while safeguarding your investments from risk.
- How to pass your IRA to your children or grandchildren – without giving most of it to the IRS.
- How future tax rate increases may affect your retirement and will you be left with enough money?
- How to know if you are holding lazy money.
Join us for a complimentary dinner at The Feed Table & Tavern and discover how hundreds of local residents have simplified their retirement and lowered their overall risk.
There is no obligation and nothing will be sold.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly. Call our 24-hour reservation line at: (844) 899-0006 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours) Or register online at: www.youRSVP.com and enter code: BEQZUJ