- This event has passed.
RMDs & Taxes: Retirement Planning Webinar
October 13, 2022 @ 6:30 pm
Thursday, October 13th at 6:30 PM CDT
Good News for Seniors: RMD Formula Changing for First Time in Decades.
The IRS has good news for retirees: you can now keep more money in your tax-deferred retirement accounts thanks to lower required minimum distributions (RMDs).
You may have missed last year’s changes to RMD rules in all the chaos and news items last year.
Required minimum distributions (RMDs) are changing starting in 2023. Learn more about how these changes can impact your future.
The IRS requires retirement withdrawal, known as Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs). Failing to withdraw your RMD by the deadline may result in a significant tax code penalty as high as 50%.
It’s crucial to become familiar with the coming changes, or your mistakes could be costly:
- If you own an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or another retirement account… you’ll want to keep tabs on the new rules for required minimum distributions (RMDs) coming in 2023.
- Changes to RMD tables in 2023 and what that means for your retirement account
- The three new sets of RMD rules for 2021, 2022, and 2023
- How and when to calculate RMDs
- Tax-saving strategies that may offset the additional tax
- Asset allocations for RMDs
- Opportunities to grow funds in your account
- How much additional income tax you could expect
These are just a few critical points covered in this brand-new and ONLINE presentation.
Note: This is a 40-minute online presentation that is packed with the facts you need to know about our economy, your retirement, and RMDs that can directly impact all citizens and will be shocking to learn for many.
One of the most frequent questions we hear from attendees is: “What else can I learn about RMDs?”
We are happy to help, and that is WHY we are here…
If there are significant savings you have diligently built over the years, don’t miss this educational event to learn the facts you need to help prepare yourself for the changes ahead.
Join us for this critical NO COST web-based presentation hosted by retirement specialists and get your questions answered.
When: Thursday, October 13th at 6:30 PM CDT
Where: This is an ONLINE presentation. Join us from the comfort of your home, view on your computer or phone!