- This event has passed.
Retirement Preparation 101
November 30 @ 6:00 pm
You are cordially invited to an educational dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. This informative and entertaining program is ABSOLUTELY FREE. There is no obligation, and nothing will be sold. Enjoy a complimentary dinner served immediately after the presentation. Well-known local retirement specialist Nathan Cox will reveal the latest proven techniques and strategies to help you preserve your capital, get more income, decrease your risk and help reduce your tax burden. Learn what the Government and other advisors don’t want you to know. Best of all, you will leave with valuable information you can act upon immediately.
Part 1: Do you know what it takes to retire?
- The 5 key areas to address before retirement.
- How to help generate income in retirement.
- The alternatives to today’s common stock investments.
- The 3 elements to a more successful retirement.
Part 2: Do you have what it takes to retire?
- Have you saved enough to retire?
- How will Social Security affect your retirement?
- How do you convert what you’ve saved to income?
- Do you know which pension election is right for you?
Bonus Topic: How to Avoid the “Invisible Tax” of rising inflation that’s eroding your retirement income. Also, an economic and market crisis update!
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.