- This event has passed.
Planning for a Recession with Inflation in Retirement
November 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Tuesday, November 15th at 6 PM
Are you concerned about the Financial Market Forecast?
Learn how to recover, where to invest, and how to create income.
You and a guest are cordially invited to an informational meal event for area residents 50 and older who are
retired or planning to retire soon. This informative and entertaining program is COMPLIMENTARY. There
is no obligation. Enjoy a complimentary meal immediately after the presentation.
Please join local retirement specialist Nathan Cox, who will share insights on taxes, the economy, potential
changes coming from Washington – and what it all means for your retirement. Best of all, you will leave with
information designed to help you act immediately, such as:
• Strategies to position your assets to minimize inflationary and looming Bear market recession
threats to your nest egg and income.
• How to maintain your purchasing power in retirement, despite rising inflation.
• Ways rising inflation will impact your retirement and how to adjust NOW.
• What safeguards you can put in place to weather stock market volatility.
• How do you keep up with 8.3% inflation without taking too many risks?
• How to generate income and build an investment portfolio in inflationary time