- This event has passed.
10 IRA & 401(k) Mistakes Webinar
November 5, 2022 @ 10:30 am
Are you aware of the most common IRA and 401(k) tax traps and pitfalls? It’s crucial to be familiar with the ins and outs of your retirement account, or your mistakes could be costly. If you run afoul of some of the IRS rules, the penalties can be stiff — up to disqualification and taxation of your entire retirement account. If you’re an IRA or 401(k) owner, you’ll want to know how to help avoid these mistakes that up to 80% of retirees make:
- Failing first to take the required minimum distributions
- Being unaware of the SECURE Act 10-Year rule and how it will impact your IRA
- Unfamiliarity with IRA/401(k) rollover rules and restrictions that could cause immediate taxation
- Exceeding your IRA contribution limits
- Overpaying fees and loans on IRAs, 401(k), and other retirement accounts note: This is a 40-minute online presentation that is packed with the facts you need to know about your IRA taxes, fees, and penalties that can directly impact your retirement and will be shocking to learn for many.
During this presentation, you will also learn the strategies you need for a prosperous IRA, such as:
How to use your IRA for tax-inefficient investments
- Why do higher expected returns go in tax-free accounts
- When to keep volatile assets outside of tax-exempt accounts
- DONT MISS OUT on this one-time opportunity to learn the lesser-known facts you need to help prepare yourself and your diligently built savings for the future.
One of the most frequent questions we hear from attendees is: “Why haven’t I heard this before? “The reason may shock you…Join us for this vital NO COST web-based presentation hosted by retirement specialists and get all of your questions answered.
When: Saturday, November 5th at 10:30 AM CDT
Where: This is an online presentation. Join us from the comfort of your home, view on your computer or phone!