ESTATE PLANNING EDUCATIONAL EVENT
June 22 @ 6:30 pm
A well-thought-out Estate Plan is essential for anyone that owns a home or has assets. With many questions on
how new IRS Revenue codes could impact tax savings exemptions and deductions, the time is now to help ensure
your Estate Plan can weather these changes.
At our upcoming event, you’ll learn about how the current Administration, Senate, and Congress could impact
your ability to take advantage of certain Estate Planning tools. You’ll hear straightforward facts about the best
methods to help protect your family and heirs from the unnecessary stress, taxes and the cost of the probate
Retirement Income Solutions, invites you to come and learn about:
• 2023 Taxes – How rising national debt could significantly impact your tax burden in retirement.
• Estate Taxes are going back to “historical norms,” what does this mean for you?
• The advantages and disadvantages of the different types of Wills and Living Trusts
• Which types of Powers of Attorney are best, and which ones could leave you powerless if you
• Are there ways to help reduce future taxes and transfer more wealth to your heirs?
• How probate works, and the best ways to help avoid it
• Why putting property in the name of your children could be a mistake
• How to help protect your home and savings if you end up in a nursing home
• How to help avoid the skyrocketing costs of nursing home