- This event has passed.
Concerned About Retiring In A Recession Or Outliving Your Assets?
September 19 @ 6:30 pm
If you are currently retired or nearing retirement, this educational dinner will help you to avoid the costly mistakes that causes many people to either run out of money or drastically reduce their retirement income potential.
You may have been taught that in order to increase your retirement income, you must increase the growth through the traditional “buy and hold” investing in the stock market. Thus, many people have the idea that increased income requires increased risk. That’s wrong for two reasons… Come and find out why! You will walk away from this no obligation, educational workshop, with new found knowledge on the following:
- What the NEW SECURE 2.0 ACT is and how it will impact retirees…
- How to help Avoid Running Out of Money during retirement
- Ways to help Create a Steady Income Stream during inflationary periods
- Strategies to help avoid major Tax Implications and Penalties
- How to help Protect your Principle and nest egg for your heirs
- The importance of the following financial equation:
TOTAL RETURN = INCOME + GROWTH
Many retirees do not strategically move from the “Growth Stage” of their life, into the “Distribution Stage” properly. Learn the latest strategies that can lessen your market risk, and grow your nest egg now and years to come. As life expectancies continue to increase, it becomes more important than ever to have a consistent source of income to meet increasing living expenses.