- This event has passed.
The IRS has Patiently Waited 20-30 years For You to Retire
February 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
You’ve worked hard. You’ve saved money in your IRA and 401(k) – tax-free for years. You’ve built a great foundation for a successful retirement… Now the IRS wants “their share.” That was the “deal,” right?… Defer the income tax until later. It’s time to pay up! … Not so fast Uncle Sam.
What if…You can legally pay less, or even nothing at all in taxes?
You and a guest are invited to join a few other select guests for an Educational Seminar hosted by Nathan Cox, your local IRA and tax specialist. During this event you’ll learn proven, time-tested and legal tax strategies that are available to all of us (It’s right in the IRS tax code) you just need to know where to look.
Here’s a few of our most popular topics:
• When can you legally withdraw from your qualified plans with no penalties or fees.
• How to avoid a tax crisis when rolling over a 401(k) or other qualified plans.
• Why and when must you make withdraws from your IRA or other qualified plans and thus be forced to pay taxes – unless you know this one simple trick.
• When can you make a contribution to an IRA or Roth IRA. Can you make contributions for your spouse if they are not working? • What is the IRA “Ticking Tax Time Bomb,” and how can you avoid it?
• How can you convert your IRA or employer plan to a Roth IRA and is it smart to do so?
• Should you name your children or a trust as the beneficiary of IRA and the benefits of doing so before you turn 65.
Don’t miss this event if you are retired or planning to retire and have an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), TSP or other “qualified” plans and investment accounts.
Call our 24-hour reservation line at: (833) 901-1749 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours) or register online at: www.youRSVP.com and enter code: MUBXUM